A mid-tone blue-green, Teal is a versatile yet striking colourway. Named after the Common Teal bird which exhibits this rich hue in a stripe on its head, the colour works extremely well in the home.
Inject rich warmth to a monochrome scheme, team with gold for a luxurious feel or pair with of-the-moment copper accents for a contemporary and unexpected twist. Acting as a strong backdrop, paint walls in this deep blue to add depth to paired back neutral schemes and accessorise with emerald green tropical leaves.
Check out my edit of the best teal items below, including my ultimate teal at a steal!
Here is my edit of the best Teal interior products available at the moment…
1) Velvet throw Velvet Eiderdown by Vivaraise, available at Heal’s
2) Made.com Hexagonal Rug
3) Marks & Spencer Manhattan bar tray
4) Kirkby Design by Romo Eley Kishimoto Collection Zig Zag Birds Cushion, available at John Lewis
5) Heal’s Richmond 3 Seater Sofa
6) Farrow & Ball paint colour Vardo No. 288
7) Oliver Bonas Velvet Tub Chair
8) Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, available at John Lewis
9) Primark Home Velvet Oblong Cushion (this is teal at a steal!)
Will you be styling with this hue? Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts.