A fusion of yellow and green, the artsy bold hue of Chartreuse is named so due to its resemblance to the green colour of French liqueur, green Chartreuse. Team this happy, vibrant colour with charcoal, putty or white for an on-trend colour injection, or go all out and pair with coral or black for a combination to pack a punch.
Here is my top 10 round up of the best Chartreuse interior products available at the moment…
1. Little Greene paint colour Pale Lime (70)
2. Vitra Eames DSW 43cm Side Chair, available at John Lewis
3. Made.com Fray Drop Cap Pendant
4. John Lewis Silk Cushion, Chartreuse
5. Habitat Tira Storage Jar
6. Vitra Panton Chair, available at Heal’s
7. Oliver Bonas Ocha Mug
8. Made.com Emmett Table Lamp
9. Content by Terence Conran Accents, Nest of 3 Tables, available at John Lewis
10. Made.com Aire Bath Sheets
Will you be styling with this hue? Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts.